We're back with this months simple strategy to assist you to get the most out of your business presence online. The quickest way of increasing your online presence is to regularly change and update content on your site. Including a Testimonial page on your site, and updating it regularly, is the simplest way of making sure your content is relevant and unique. So our fifth website tip 101 is:
5. Include client reviews on your website & update them regularly
- The most popular activities of mobile users on the internet are researching products and services and reading ratings/ reviews of products before buying. (Sensis eBusiness Report, September 2014)
- Testimonials or Client Review pages are popular reads for prospective clients who want to learn more about your level of customer service and will help you stand out from your competitors who may not have one.
- Customer service is still prized by consumers, reading how you have assisted your customers in various ways could encourage them to make contact.
- Sites that are seen to be meeting the needs of clients through regular content and information updates will rank higher in Google than competitors who do not.
- Video Testimonials are a great way to connect with
your clients, it shows you care enough about your business to share
feedback from real people who have been satisfied with your products,
event, promotion or customer service.
Source: Hubspot & Innovated Media
That's it for today, check out our testimonials to read what our clients have said about our service. If you would like more information on how to implement these strategies for your testimonial page, don't hesitate to get in touch, the team would be happy to help.