Total Collision Repairs
Total Collision Repairs have established a solid reputation for quality auto repair work, panel beating and accident repairs across Melbourne.
What we did
- Web Application Development, SEO Optimisation, SMS Marketing
- Additional Online Booking Forms, Domain & email rescue
- Responsive Web Design
Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium sic ad nauseum. Souvlaki ignitus carborundum e pluribus unum. Defacto lingo est igpay atinlay. Marquee selectus non provisio incongruous feline nolo contendre.
Total Collision Repairs came to us through an IT referral source & needed to update their old site to a responsive platform. They had lost control of their Domain and emails and wanted the new website to specifically capture new enquiries and allow clients at the scene of an accident to upload images for quick & easy quotes, as well as allowing existing clients to make repair shop bookings online. As a professional smash repair shop, it was imperative that the new website offered a custom look and easy navigation to project the level of quality and professionalism that TCR convey as a business.
- Responsive design to allow clients to access the site via mobile devices as and when needed.
- Latest web application functionality for Staff, FAQs, Project Photo Gallery, News, Testimonials and Blog.
- Alongside a basic contact form, a custom Request a Quote form is available for clients who've had an accident, to lodge online & upload images of vehicle damage for quick valuations.
- Detailed information about vehicle insurance claims, smash repairs and towing services they offer.
- Links to industry resources.
- CMS managed website enables easy updates to website content, Galleries and Blog.
- Industry Links to vehicle insurance partners.
- Marketing to customer CRM database informing them of insurance policy changes and new service offerings via SMS.
- Newsletter signup captures interested prospects and clients for future email & SMS marketing campaigns.
- Targeted SEO Optimisation was completed across the site for every page and image.
Visit Total Collision Repairs