Adobe have recently advised they have increased their Australian website and email hosting that is used by WebsiteWise.
In order to keep our current premium services standards, all monthly hosting will increase by $10 on the 1st of July 2017.
- 1TB of bandwidth from the Adobe servers
- 1GB disk space on the Adobe servers
- 30 minutes per month of content updates that is being provided by the client
- Automatic updates which means no 3rd party plugin problems or manual platform updates
- The Adobe website platform has a multitude of security mechanisms in place, such as AAA (Authentication, Authorization, and Access Control), attack detection and annihilation mechanisms, encryption of sensitive data, firewalls, anti-virus, etc.
- The Adobe website platform is a PCI Level 1 compliant product. Accordingly, all cardholder data specific mechanisms, environments, policies, procedures, etc. have been audited for security compliance by an accredited 3rd party investigator.
- The Adobe website platform plan code and environments are regularly tested for security holes both manually and using various 3rd party penetration software. A multitude of security standards (e.g., OWASP) are considered and followed.